PROUDLY SERVING A WORLD-CLASS COMMUNITY
Whether working with buyers or sellers, I go the extra mile to ensure that my clients achieve their goals. Through effective networking and marketing, excellent communication and negotiation skills, creative problem solving and attentiveness, my clients receive the finest service.
If you are buying or selling a home, working with an experienced local realtor is crucial. I have been a Marin County resident for thirteen years. I have sold properties from $450,000 condominiums to $13 million custom homes. I have an intimate understanding of the local market and I know what it takes to successfully present homes to market across the value spectrum. My marketing program is highly effective, earning me success in selling homes in Tiburon, Belvedere and throughout Marin County. I treat each new listing with a custom approach, telling the unique story of each home and presenting it to the market in a way that reaches out to potential buyers and successfully makes my listings stand out from the crowd.
I am connected to a powerful marketing network and with Pacific Union’s cutting edge marketing machine behind me I can reach buyers Bay Area wide, nationally and on a global scale.
A Bay Area resident for nineteen years and a Tiburon resident for thirteen, I enjoy sharing my great passion for my adopted hometown as well as my knowledge of all that Marin County and the greater Bay Area has to offer. I look forward to helping you achieve success with your real estate goals.
Add ScottCWoods.com to your favorites and let me help you search properties and keep track of the market!
- Top Agent Network – Top 10% of Agents in Marin
- Marin Platinum Group - Exclusive Network of Top Producing Agents in Marin
- Marin Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- President’s Gold Award of Distinction
- Client Service Award
- Scott is a private pilot and enjoys flying in his free time. He is active in local and nationwide pilots’ organizations and is passionate about preserving aviation history. A lifelong musician, Scott has enjoyed years of writing, producing, recording, and performing original music. He is a multi-instrumentalist and plays guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards.