Don’t miss this rare opportunity to build on a vacant lot on Belvedere Island. Perched on a hillside just above the yacht harbor in sheltered Belvedere Cove, this stunning property boasts panoramic views from the Tiburon Hills, Corinthian Island, and Raccoon Strait to Angel Island and the Bay Bridge.
The 6,250 +/- square foot lot includes fully approved plans for a 2,700 +/-square foot two-story home with attached garage and multiple view decks. This four bedroom, three bath home is perfectly nestled in the hillside surrounded by live oaks, providing a sense of privacy just minutes from town.
- Bright, open kitchen, dining and living space that opens to a picturesque view deck
- Guest bedroom and bath on the living level
- Master suite with walk-in closet and access to view deck on the lower level
- Two additional bedrooms on the lower level
- Patio with space for BBQ area
- Steps from The San Francisco Yacht Club harbor and Beach Road
- Unbeatable commute to San Francisco: a short drive across the Golden Gate Bridge or a stunning ferry ride across the bay
- Award-winning Reed Union School District