Located in one of the most desirable Mill Valley neighborhoods, this sunny and bright three-bedroom, three-bath updated mid-century view home is set on a generous lot with lovingly manicured grounds and boasts panoramic views from Mt. Tam to the Bay.
The private driveway leads up to a motor court with off-street parking, a two-car garage and the main entrance. Enter the front door through the mudroom which leads to a large family room, office space and spacious utility room with laundry area, half-bath, storage and workout space.
The upper, main level has an open floor-plan combining the living room, dining room and nicely updated kitchen. Three bedrooms are down the hall, with the primary suite at the end. The great room opens out to a view deck off of the living room and a large back entertaining deck off of the dining/kitchen area. Follow the steps up from the deck to a lovingly landscaped garden with pathways and sitting areas that take in the sweeping views.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Huge bonus space on the entry level - Space for an office and extra family/media room.
- Nicely remodeled kitchen and bathrooms
- Large laundry/utility room big enough for a home gym
- Indoor-outdoor flow with multiple decks.
- Manicured grounds
- Panoramic Views
- Highly desirable neighborhood
- Great location minutes from downtown Mill Valley and Tam Junction
- Close to Whole Foods, Good Earth Market, Safeway and multiple restaurants and shops
- Easy access to HWY 101
- 2-Car Garage + Off-street parking
- Attached Floorplan Visuals floor-plans show total finished space of 1880 - Tax records show 1593.