Gated View Estate in Sleepy Hollow! This rare property has it all; panoramic views, square footage, land, a mini farm; the list goes on. This updated 4 Bedroom, 5 Bath contemporary view residence stretches out on a grand scale with all main living spaces and the master suite on the main entry level with three additional en-suite bedrooms upstairs.
The interiors have been beautifully updated in this open concept home. The stunning modern kitchen is open to a casual dining area and spacious family room. The formal dining room is close by and features stunning views. These spaces all open out to large decks through sliding glass doors. Entertain guests in the comfortable living room. This generous space has high ceilings and features a two-sided mountain lodge style fireplace with a huge second living room/den on the other side. A spacious library/office is located close to the den and provides a great space with multiple workstations and a sitting area surrounded by built-in shelves.
The master-suite is a luxurious space with wide scope view windows that frame the bay panorama beyond. The remodeled bathroom is finished in beautiful modern tile and has a large spa-tub and a walk-in shower with double showerheads.
Three large en-suite bedrooms are located upstairs, all with large panoramic windows that frame the views. Each bathroom has been renovated and finished in gorgeous modern tile and high-end fixtures.
The gated driveway leads down to a grand motor court and a three-car garage. A grand main entry is just off of the motor court and has an attractive boutique hotel lobby feel.
- 4 Bedroom - 5 Bath
- 1.7 acre lot
- 6234 square foot residence (per tax records)
- All interiors have been beautifully updated.
- Custom kitchen with high-end appliances
- Open concept floor plan with kitchen/family room, formal dining, living room, den, office and master-suite all on the main entry level.
- Wood burning fireplaces - includes one in family room and a double sided mountain lodge style fireplace between living room and den.
- Incredible panoramic views of San Pablo Bay, the greenbelt hills, Civic Center
- Infinity Pool and spa
- Private grounds with serene view promontories
- Close to Marin County Open Space
- The gated driveway leads to a grand motor court and main entry
- Multiple parking spaces and a three-car garage.
- Mini farm with small barn and fenced enclosure - Current residents are two donkeys, a mini horse and a pot bellied pig!